Monday, October 29, 2007

Owen Comes to A2

Hi guys - hope you all had a fun weekend like me!

Last Thursday I went to the Toledo zoo with some friends. I discovered junior sized race cars - look out for Racer Emmy!
(yes dad, I would have chosen a Formula 1 or rally car, but all they had was NASCAR)

DSCF3581

Here is a shot of me looking cool and casual in my Halloween Costume - Go Aztecs!

DSCF3600

On Saturday, Grandma Gail, Grandpa Gary and Uncle Dean, Aunt Trish and Owen came over. So did Grandma and Grandpa Roach from K-zoo - ! I got a new kitchen and some play food to go in it - can you see how excited I was?

DSCF3603

DSCF3606

DSCF3607

I also got to hold Owen!

DSCF3609

DSCF3611

Finally - my great-grandma Beth from grand Rapids made me some cookies! How did she know that I like cookies?

DSCF3616

Thanks to everybody who came to see me. I hope you all had as nice of a time as I did.

Love,

Emily

No comments: