Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friday Night Lights

This fall I went to my first football games. I am practicing at "little games" so in a few years (when the construction is done and the team is better) I can go to The Big House. I went to my first game at the same place Mommy went to hers, Kalamazoo Loy Norrix. This game was fun because we sat in the front row and the band went right past us. I also enjoyed M&M's, popcorn and a sucker. I liked the cheerleaders, too and wanted to practice my skills.


I went to my second game out in Grass Lake. Daddy's co-worker Mr. Dennis has a son who is the star quarterback. This game was great because Grass Lake scored a lot of ta-das (touchdowns). Also, Miss Kym gave me a glow wand like the cheerleaders had so I could be like them. Here we are in the bleachers with another of Daddy's co-workers, Mr. Steve, and his daughter Jordan.


No comments: