Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Beating the heat

Whew! It has been pretty hot here in Ann Arbor, but that hasn't slowed me down. Here I am on the 4th of July playing in the sand. We also went to the parade where I enjoyed seeing all of the trucks and service vehicles and eating the candy and popsicles the parade people were giving to the kids.

When it is hot out it is important to stay cool! Here I am taking a break inside. Do you like my sweatband?
To keep cool outside I played in the pool and stood in the sprinkler. Daddy and Mommy also chilled out with me.
Also, this past week: Mommy and I met some friends at the library during story time and then had some fun playdates with them. We had lunch with Xan and Emmanuel. As a special treat we took Daddy to the Washtenaw Dairy for ice cream.

Tonight we are going to Kalamazoo for a few days because Aunt Mary (Roach) is home from California for a visit. It should be like totally awesome!

love,
Emily

No comments: