Sunday, July 29, 2007

Summer Fun - Kalamazoo

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on my blog for awhile, but I have been visiting so many people and places. The second week of July Mommy and I went to Kalamazoo to visit Grandma Sal and Grandpa Jimmer because Aunt Mary was home from California. We went to Binder Park Zoo. They have so many nice animals there. Here is what I saw: peacock, prarie dog, emu, wallaroo, monkey, cheetah, snow leopard, turtle, swan, duck, impala, zebra, giraffe. Giraffes have very long, purple tongues. Just look at the picture:


Mommy and Grandpa helped me feed the giraffe a giraffe biscuit. She thought it was yummy!

I thought it was cool to ride the tram to the Wild Africa exhibit - no car seat! I also like going up and down on my first carousel ride.

What a fun day at the zoo! Stay tuned for my other summer adventures.

love,
Emily

No comments: