Thursday, August 2, 2007

Summer fun up north

Thanks to aunt Tricia and uncle Dean for sending up some fun pictures that they took the past few weeks when I was up in Traverse City:


These are my youngest cousings Owen "O-dog" Adams and Beah Plum. I love being around them. Can't wait till they are old enough to wrestle with me!




Hey guys, I want to cuddle too!






Here I am with my cousin Ally and Grandma Gail playing at their new beach property. I can't get enough of the sand, but I'm still undecided on the water!



Ahhh, funnin' and sunnin' with grandma!





Here we are (me, Ally and Owen) all geared up on aunt Trish and uncle Dean's Mastercraft. Check out our high-tech lifejackets!





My mom and dad just got back from their bike ride in da UP - I was so happy to see them again!





How to hang up a swing with out all of your tools (well, mostly a ladder): Uncle Nate made a good ladder substitute, and we'll use this rake to make sure the two hooks in the trees are level. Good job supervising dad! (Dad actually wants little part of this sketchy operation, which ended without tragedy).

No comments: