Thursday, August 23, 2007

Plum Family Tree

I get a lot of questions about my extended family. It's fun to have such a big family, but it takes a lot of work to keep track of everyone!

Here we all are on Mother's Day in Traverse City. In the bottom row (L-R) is Uncle Al, Aunt Kim, Simon, Mommy, Me and Daddy. Behind them are Grandma Gail and Grandpa Gary. In the back row are Aunt Rachel, Uncle Jason, Beatrice, Uncle Dean, Aunt Tricia, Owen, Aunt Julie, Uncle Nate and Ally.

Al, Kim and Simon live in Grand Rapids; Grandma, Grandpa, Dean, Tricia, Owen, Julie, Nate and Ally all live in Traverse City, although Grandpa works way out in Wyoming; Rachel, Jason and Beatrice live in Marquette.

Here are the grandkids up close. Grandma is holding me and Ally; Grandpa has the babies Beatrice and Owen. Simon is the cool guy in the back. In February Simon is going to be a big brother. I am excited to meet my new cousin!

No comments: