Sunday, August 19, 2007

August 2007 - the first half

ok, let's catch up with August! First I spent a few days up north for my cousin Ally's first birthday part, then up the UP, and back home again - whew!


Simon and I finally find a table our size...cheers! Look at Simon's sweet shadow puppet dog - what a talented dude!

Cousin Ally spent hours on her hair for her first birthday party and sure doesn't want her dad to muss it up with that silly hat!


Don't worry uncle Al, - if Simon doesn't want that cake, I have room for it!



After dad worked a few more days, he came up north and we all headed to da UP to see uncle Jason, aunt Rachel and cousin Beah - and of course for some delicious Togo's Subs!



After a long trip in the car, cousin Beah and I are decorating uncle Jase's driveway with sidewalk chalk. Well, mostly I am, with some expert supervision from Beatrice as she can't quite reach the chalk yet!


I was so happy that mom and dad brought my swing up and that uncle Jase let me hang it up on his porch. We hung it yooper style - you know - way up high out of reach from the snowbanks! I can see for miles up here!



While we were in the UP we went to the Marquette County Fair - more animals that just had to be pet by a little girl! These are alpaca....so soft.



Hey mom, how far can I lean in....these darn bars!


Here dad is bringing me in for a close look at this horse...quite a head on this fella!



Uncle Jase wanted to bring this one home to decorate the front yard, but I guess aunt Rachel said no....



Cousin Beatrice bet my dad $5 that she could match any funny face that he made - she won! Look out Vegas!


Finally, cousin Beah let me try out her swing. Hmmm, I'm not sure but something seems weird about the fit of this thing....aren't there supposed to be telescoping footrests or something?






Finally back home after all of that traveling - and now Murphy is checking out my lunch.....


Here Murphy, try some turkey - it's real good.


On second though, I'd like that turkey back please....please?

I also went in for my 15 month checkup this week - I'm a big girl - well, mostly tall: I've been out of the length percentiles since 3-months old!

Dad put some dots of my progress in this chart so we can follow my "growing upping":

No comments: