Tuesday, August 5, 2008

California Day 5 - 7/18/08

For the first 4 days of our trip, we stayed in downtown San Diego at The Westin Gaslamp. "Emmy's hotel" was fun and I really liked riding in the elevators and pushing the buttons. But it was getting close to wedding day, so we needed to move out to Paradise Point, the resort where all of the wedding festivities would be. After nap time, it was time to practice for the wedding. The dress code for the event was "just off the beach." We all had to pay close attention to the directions of when to walk and where to stand. Mommy and Daddy were very busy so they didn't have a chance to take pictures with our camera. Thank you to James from San Francisco (Uncle James' Godfather) for all of the great pictures he took over the wedding weekend. Here are a few:




After learning what to do at the wedding, it was off to the Cheeseburger in Paradise party. I was ready to hit the pool! Thanks to Marlene (Uncle James' mommy) for hosting such a fun party. I really like that I got my own swimming tube and lobster cup. I also thought the chips and dip and kiwi were quite yummy.

No comments: