Wednesday, August 6, 2008

California Day 6 - 7/19/08

The big day for Aunt Mary and Uncle James finally came! In the morning we woke up to San Diego rain, which is just a fine mist, not a huge downpour. The locals assured us in was only marine layer and would go away by lunch time. After having delicious sausage for breakfast (a flower girl needs her protein), I went with Daddy and Ga Ga to pick up "The Dress" (Aunt Mary's dress). After coming back from our most important errand, I relaxed in the pool and took a nap to get ready. After my nap, it was show time. Here are a few pictures from the ceremony.
Uncle James seating Gi Gi

Me and Mommy

Aunt Mary & Uncle James

After the ceremony, I changed into my reception outfit. I had a fun time eating the M&M favors, checking things out and getting a hug from my new friend Austin.

After dinner, I was more interested in going to the pool than listening to the toasts (Sorry, Ga Ga - I know you like to talk!) so Daddy and I left the party. Here are some pictures from the dancing.
Aunt Mary & The Jimmer

Dancing to "Fins"

Aunt Rusty & The Sal

Aunt Mary and Uncle James had the wedding of their dreams. If you would like to see their wedding pictures, go to http://gallery.me.com/drflash
There are many, many wonderful pictures from the wedding weekend. However, if you are mostly looking for the cute flower girl, check out Part 3, pages 4,5,6,9 and Part 4, pages 2,3,4.

No comments: