Saturday, July 12, 2008

Emmy Cago

Last month we took the train in to Chicago (or Cago as I like to call it) to meet up with all of the TC Plums - Grandma Gail, Grandpa Gary, Aunt Julie, Uncle Nate and Ally. It was great! Here are some pictures from our adventure.

I love trains, so I was pretty excited that we were taking the choo-choo to get to Chicago. Here I am looking for the train with Daddy and reading my train book with Mommy.


Here I am on my first morning in Chicago, checking out the view from Aunt Mary and Uncle James' apartment. They live right on Lake Shore Avenue!

Our first morning, we took the bus to Shedd Aquarium. The bus was so big, it had a pivot section in the middle, which was where we were sitting. Everytime we turned, we moved. As you can see, Ally Plum is being a kid on the bus playing peek-a-boo!

After our aqarium adventure, we took a trolley back to The Miracle Mile. Here is a family picture in a very special spot - the park in front of the historic Water Tower. This is where Daddy asked Mommy to marry him.
That evening, we went to Milleneum Park, where Ally and I had some Girls Gone Wild in Chicago time in the splash fountain. It was so cool.


Here is a picture of me and Daddy on the lake front trail. We were on our way back from the beach and Lincoln Park Zoo.

Here we are on the train back to Michigan. Our trip to Chicago was the best! I can hardly wait to do it again. If you want to see more pictures from our trip, click here:


Trip Pictures

love,
Emily

No comments: