Sunday, July 13, 2008

Up North

We took two trips up north recently. Last month, we borrowed the big van from Daddy's work to drive up to Traverse City. We needed a lot of cargo space to bring back couches from Grandma Gail and Grandpa Gary's house. Here I am, ready to take my turn driving the big rig.

After we pulled into TC and loaded up the couches, there was plenty of play time. Here Ally and I are being silly cousins with Uncle Nate and Daddy.


Mommy and I hanging out at Arbutus Lake.


Having a big family breakfast with Aunt Tricia, Gi Gi Gail, Gi Gi Dorothy,
Mommy, Uncle Deano, Owen

Speaking of a big family meal, we sure had one over 4th of July weekend in Charlevoix. Here we are on Fajita Night.


We love to be in Charlevoix because we can walk to a lot of fun places. Here are Mommy and I coming back from the park and beach.

We did drive out of town a bit to visit Friske Orchards. Here is a picture of Daddy, Beatrice and me measuring how tall we are.


Having a doughnut break with Daddy, Mommy, Grandma Gail,
Aunt Rachel, Beatrice, Uncle Jason

We had fun going for boat rides, playing at the beach, walking "on the town", but I think the most fun I had was playing with the hose. Here I am getting my cousin Jack all wet!

I love to be up north!

No comments: